The implementation of → sustainable development principles
in property decision making is often hampered by a range of different factors, including the widespread misconception that sustainable buildings cost more to build from the outset than conventional ones, a lack of awareness of the financial opportunities and benefits as well as a lack of understanding of the underlying concept and the consequences for the property sector.
We therefore offer advisory services to assist you to:
- better understand both the challenges and opportunities imposed by sustainable development to the property sector,
- keep pace with the latest developments in sustainability related research, policy and jurisdiction,
- identify financial risks from increasingly stringent environmental legislation and changes in market participants' values and concerns,
- interpret the principles of sustainable development and to translate them into overall corporate policy goals,
- implement overall policy goals into specific strategies for sustainable property investment and management,
- set appropriate sustainability performance targets and monitor progress.
Since corporations are also increasingly expected to disclose information on their sustainability performance by governments, the wider public and, in particular, by socially responsible investors we help you to:
- identify and assess relevant areas of environmental and social impact,
- prepare sustainability reports or sections in annual reports in accordance with internationally accepted sustainability reporting guidelines,
- effectively communicate your approach of taking responsibility towards society and the environment to the various stakeholders concerned.
In short, we can help you to become an industry leader in the field of sustainable property investment and management and to take full advantage of the untapped market potential for sustainable property investment products and of the benefits that come along with the ownership of sustainable property assets.